Hi! I am so sorry for not posting anything for the last few days.
1. I was TOPS Loser of the Month (again)
2. I’m still at a stall (which is fine, because it happens)… ok, no– it sucks donkey snot, but I’m still working things to see if I can jump start progress again.
3. I have more recipes coming up this week (non-CincodeMayo)!
4. This blog has surpassed 100,000 page views! (Aye carumba y gracias!)
5. I won some money thanks to all of the support from you guys! I am going to use the money to give back to my readers (that’s you!). Stay tuned for some giveaways coming up soon! And thank you!
6. Incidentally, if you have a company and want to sponsor a giveaway item or items (in return for a review and some really keen kudos from me), please contact me. Put “giveaway” or contest or sponsor or something obvious in the title of the email so that I don’t think you’re a Viagra ad or a Amish dating service. (Ahhh, Lemuel! I remember you well…)
7. I really hate no-repeat April’ on classic rock stations. Don’t get me more wrong than too-tight painter’s pants– I love classic rock. I don’t love the extra-long “Low Rider” 8 minute instrumental version. By the end of the month, I’m going to be exposed to a musak version of Alice Cooper or Meat Loaf. So help me, if they end up playing Def Leppard as polka music, I’m going to write angry letters.
8. More Cinco de Mayo recipes are coming soon!
9. I owe some of yous guys comments and will check those today! Thank you for continuing to write.
10. This space left intentionally blank to honor base-10.