Enjoy with this bacon shake. Arrr!
Thar be deliciousness encompassed in pickles! A favorite appetizer from steak houses like Texas Land(lubbers) and Cattle(prods), this is low caaaaaaaaaarrrrb grub even yer trusty parrot will abandon crackers for. ‘Tis easy, so ye need not arrrrgue making this beaut!
Fried Dill Pickle Planks
Kosher dill pickle spears (Vlassic is perfect)
Pork rind breading
1 egg lightly beaten
peanut oil (or other high-heat tolerant oil)
1. Heat 1-2″ oil in a skillet.
2. Dredge pickle spears in egg bath.
3. Coat with pork rind breading.
4. Drop in heated oil and cook, turning once, until coating is golden.
5. Cool slightly on paper towels to drain excess oil.
6. Serve with white barbecue sauce or ranch dressing.