Hello hello hello!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, and with that, reports about how I’ve been doing, since I step on the scale each Thursday. Can you say treading water deliciously? I’m still down 30ish pounds from when I began, and while the pounds aren’t flying off, I’m OK with that.
1. I haven’t had a cold of any consequence in more than six weeks even though people around me are dropping like flies
2. I feel hella great
3. My energy levels are amazing
4. My clothes are getting baggy.
So while my scale hasn’t shown a change, I feel a change, and for me it’s as good as any weight loss.
Also, my apologies for not blogging more regularly.
1. I am working on a cookbook for a publisher
2. I work for numerous companies as a copyrwriter/editor and am usually trying to hit a deadline
3. It looks like I might be working with a major, major publisher here for the next six months.
Things are happening quickly for me, and it impinges on my ‘you’ time, which is the pits, even if it pays the bills.
I have some product reviews coming up soon, so in the mean time, be good to yourself–you’re the best self you’ve ever had!
Love, light and lunch,