You knew it had to happen. When you turn me loose, caffeinated, in the kitchen, I’m going to chew sugar free bubble gum and kick recipe butt.
Well guess what: I’m all out of bubble gum.
These spicy, delicious chicken Dorito-type chips are perfect. Perfect for snacking, nachos, leftover turkey nacho chips, you name it!
What’s more, these little beauties are crispy, simple and fun: Only two ingredients and you’re golden. Literally (well, depending on cheese type you use).
Cheese Chicken Low Carb Dorito Chips
2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
2 cups shredded cheese (I use a Mexican blend)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit
2. Spray cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
3. Process chicken with cheese to form a thick, crumb-type consistency.
4. Press dough out into a rectangle, about 1/4″ thick.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until top is golden.
6. Let cool slightly.
7. Run a spatula around the edges of the dough.
8. Using a pizza cutter, cut long ribbons, about 2″ wide in the dough.
9. Cut triangles in each strip.10. Season with your favorite popcorn seasoning (I used Nacho Cheese)
10. Let chips crisp up on a cooling rack.
Makes about 18 -24 chips.