The patty shape of this recipe makes it super fun. You can, however, elect to roll the desserts into small ball shapes instead (see image below).
A bit of sour cream make these cheesecakey bits of believability.
Totally induction friendly, this recipe is sinfully delicious and perfectly legal.
8 ounces full fat cream cheese, chilled
¼ cup sugar’s worth of replacement sweetener
¼ cup full fat sour cream, chilled
½ tsp sugar free vanilla
1. Mix ingredients in a bowl until blended.
2. Using a melon baller or a small spoon, roll mixture into 1” balls.
3. Place on parchment paper.
4. For patties (as pictured above), gently flatten balls with a smooth-bottomed glass
5. Refrigerate for an hour to set. Roll in chocolate glaze (below):
6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
4 Tbsp equivalent sugar substitute
4 Tbsp butter
4 Tbsp heavy white cream
1. On the stove over medium heat, bring cream, sweetener and butter to a boil.
2. Place chocolate in separate bowl.
3. Pour hot cream/butter mixture over chocolate.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Place cooled dessert on baking rack over a cookie sheet to catch drippings.
7. Pour ganache over dessert and refrigerate. It is absolutely important dessert is thoroughly cooled or the ganache will have a dull texture.
8. Chill for 2 hours. Keep refrigerated to store.
Makes 16 cheesecake balls.
Nutritional Information per entire recipe: Calories: 1465, Carbohydrates: 39 g, Fiber: 12g, Net Carbohydrates: 27 g, Fat: 142g, Protein: 15g
Nutritional Information per 4 bites: Calories: 350, Carbohydrates: 10 g, Fiber: 3g, Net Carbohydrates: 7 g, Fat: 30g, Protein: 4g
Nutritional Information per single dessert: Calories: 90, Carbohydrates: 2.5 g, Fiber: .75g, Net Carbohydrates: 1.5 g, Fat: 7.5g, Protein: 1g