Another addition to the yummy cracker network, these roasted vegetable crackers allow you to add in even more vitamins and color (and flavor).
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup roasted, minced vegetables*
1/2 cup butter
1. In a bowl, combine cheeses, vegetables and butter. Mix until mixture forms a ball.
2. Roll into a 1-1/2″ cylinder; wrap in waxed paper and store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until firm.
3. Using a sharp knife, slice cylinder into 1/8″-1/4″ segments and place 3″ apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake in 400 degree oven for 6 minutes. Let rest for a minute or two on the pan if too difficult to move.
5. Cool on a rack. Store in a bag on the counter.
*(I used green bell pepper, red bell pepper and onion)
Nutritional Information 1/6th recipe: Calories: 317, Carb: 2, Fiber: 1, Net Carb: 1, Protein: 14, Fat: 29