By now you’ve seen the reviews I have given for both the Blendtec Total Blender with WildSide Jar and the Twister Jar.
But are you ready for this?
Blendtec is giving away both the Total Blender and the Twister Jar to one lucky winner! [Contest has ended]
That is over $550 in top-of-the-line blender technology from the company that has made its name in reliability, longevity and power.
Are you excited yet? After owning this beautiful appliance and its implements for only two weeks, I’m excited for you.
What the lucky winner will receive:
- 13 Amps
- 1560 Watts
- Direct-drive motor
- Solid-state electronics
- Dimensions: 7″ wide x 15″ tall x 8″ deep
- Actual weight: 7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
- Package Includes:
- Total Blender Classic Series Motor Base
- WildSide Pitcher
- Vented Pitcher Lid
- Recipe Book
- Owner’s Manual
- 7-year Warranty
- Twister Jar with easy to read jar markings
- Twister Lid with patent pending scraper tines
- Customized 12.75″ (32.38cm) Blendtec Spatula
- Patented wingtip blade
- Compatible with all Blendtec Home Blender Motors
- Total Volume: ~32 Ounces (0.9 liters)
- Package Dimensions: 5.5″ x 5.5″ x 12″ (13.9cm x 13.9 cm x 30.48cm)
- Actual Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68kg)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9kg)
- 3-year Warranty
That is over $550 in the most perfectly terrific blender system you could ever want.
And, what’s more, you could be the lucky winner! [No, really. The contest has ended]
To enter (US residents only, please):
1. Like Blendtec’s Facebook page and/or follow Blendtec on Twitter. (Click the gray text for the links to share. Having Trouble with the SHARE buttons here? Just manually post to FB or Twitter with a link back to this post…. That’s OK, too! ) 2. Share this giveaway either on Facebook or on Twitter by clicking the Twitter or Facebook buttons below this post and letting others know you’re entered to win!** 3. You can enter twice for double the chances to win!
. For one entry, please let me know how you are following Blendtec (Twitter or Facebook) in the comments below. Having trouble leaving a comment? Email me with your entries and I’ll make sure you’re entered. 5. For a second entry to win, comment a second time by pasting what you shared to Facebook or to Twitter to share this giveaway. Having trouble leaving a comment? Email me with your entries and I’ll make sure you’re entered. 6. I will draw from all eligible entries on Friday, October 12 at midnight MST.
Please enter only once. Multiple entries will be deleted. If your name is drawn, I will email you for your home address. The winner will need to provide a street address and be home to take delivery since this machine is too expensive to leave on your doorstep.
It’s that easy! This gets out the deservedly good word about a company I like so much, I would buy another of their products in a heartbeat.
How often have you ever heard me say that about a kitchen appliance in the last three years?
Enter today, tell a friend, and here’s hoping your randomly-drawn name is chosen! I am rooting for you!
Congratulations to our winner Helga C!