Minute Microwave Lasagna in a Mug

microwavelasagna9 microwavelasagna8 microwavelasagna6 microwavelasagna4 microwavelasagna2 microwavelasagna1

Have just a minute? GO! Get thee to the kitchen and bring forth the magic.

Whether you’re in the dorm, want to prep meals ahead, or you want a smackerel of something savory, you can whip up these simple Minute Lasagnas in…well… a minute. Because, well, that’s kind of the point, now, isn’t it?

Don’t want the cottage cheese or don’t have any? Use cream cheese, pesto, or skip this altogether.

Minute Microwave Lasagna in a Mug

3 Tbsp pizza sauce (no-sugar added. I use store brands)
3 Tbsp cottage cheese or 2 Tbsp pesto
1/3 cup fresh spinach or greens
2 diced green olives
4 slices pepperoni
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Layer in pizza sauce. Top with pesto or cottage cheese. Add a layer of pizza/lasagna toppings. Add cheese. Press gently. Microwave on high (my microwave is 1000 watts) for one minute. Let cool slightly. Serve.

Makes 1 serving.

Share. Maybe.

Make extras ahead and refrigerate the rest for another day.

Per serving/recipe: 178 Cals.; 4 g Carbs.; 1 g Fiber; 3 g Net Carbs. ; 22 g Protein; 14 g Fat

Comments

1. Margaret says:

Going to try this today! Thanks!

2. This is a great idea! I was surprised at how much protien was in it! I will be sharing a link to this on my low carb page (Low Carbing in Carrollton, Ga), if that is Ok with you.

• Your Lighter Side says:

I would be honored if you share the link! And please let me know if you have any questions.

3. Using Ricotta Thanks

4. Yummy! I may try this with thinly sliced zucchini and some basil leaves. Turkey pepperoni will cut out calories, too, and it packs a lot of flavor.

5. Very Nice… I can’t stay away from 1 minute microwave stuff.

6. Gladys says:

Brilliant and yummy….a winning combo! Wow! I would have never thought of this.

Just amazing….this is lunch.

Thanks,
    Glad

7. This looks great – thanks for sharing! I think your nutritional information may be off since 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella alone has more calories than your recipe.

• Your Lighter Side says:

Hi! I used My Fitness Pal with a skim mozzarella since that’s all I can find locally. Good point! If you find a higher-fat mozz, you’re looking at more cals.

8. How large is the dish you cooked this in (so I am sure on the calorie count too)?

9. I do something very close but with full fat ricotta! Yum!!

10. seriously that looks better than ‘real’ lasagne! My daughter whom I nickname Garfield because she loves lasagne will love this as a quick treat. thanks!

11. OMG, this looks amazing. Sooo gotta try this :)

12. On the calorie count, I can’t get to the 78 calories per serving using 1/2 cup of mozarrella. Is that the correct measurement? Thanks so much!!! Really looks YUMMMMMMY.

• Your Lighter Side says:

78 is way too low. Let me look at that. That should be 178. Fixing now. Thanks for the heads up!

1. […] – Minute Microwave Lasagna in a Mug | Your Lighter Side Reply With […]