I feel like you are all family to me, and today this blog has reached 4500 posts in a relatively short period of time.
I want you to know that I love you as much as is socially inawkward and that I appreciate your friendship!
I am excited for so many reasons these days.
I hope you have as much to be excited about, and that as move into autumn, you count your blessings. I know I’m blessed to know you.
Some weekend thoughts:
1. If you have a pizza night this weekend, don’t forget to try the flat-out pizzas! If you order pizza, just scrape off the toppings and throw the crust away. Think of it as lasagne. It really is delicious!
2. Don’t forget to exercise, even if it is for a few minutes this weekend. Making it a lifelong habit is worth the effort. Rent a movie and walk on the treadmill! t’s fun, and you’ll forget you’re exercising.
3. Buy non-candy treats for Halloween. Don’t bring candy into the house thinking you’re going to stay away from it. Someone always opens the bag! If you must buy now to avoid the rush, buy the Play dough at Target. Kids (even teens) love the stuff.
4. Do something for you. Weekends are hectic for a lot of people. Just because you feel you’re playing catchup for the next 48 hours doesn’t mean you can’t take some time for yourself.
5. There is no number 5. I was just on a roll.
Have a great weekend, play in the leaves, and count your blessings!
Your slimming friend,
Leave a Reply