As you know, the key to enjoying a healthy season starts with striking a balance between enjoying seasonal treats and making smart choices. You have learned from browsing my site along with others, there is not a need to sacrifice taste when watching your carbs.
I came across this great recipe without regrets from the Vitamin Shoppe. They have a lot more than supplements to offer, check them and this recipe out!
What you’ll need:
- One large egg
- 1/2 tsp low sodium baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp Coconut secret coconut flour
- 3 scoops chocolate protein
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup total 0% Greek yogurt plain
- 4 tbsp unsweetened, Now Real Foods Shredded Organic Coconut
Combine ingredients minus the coconut flakes into a baking pan that has been coated with coconut oil.
Add coconut flakes on the top before placing in the oven.
Bake at 385 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cut into 12 pieces, share.. maybe & enjoy this #seasonseatings