This crust is as easy as it comes. Based on just two ingredients, you can combine the healthy aspects of cooked meat with cheese for a truly remarkable crust that’s easy to prepare, totally able to be picked up, and has the perfect “chew” and flavor profile. I essentially just tweaked my cauliflower pizza from 2008 into something even more fabulous.
Just a few tips and suggestions:
- If you are vegetarian, you could replace chicken with a non-meat protein.
- This crust is gluten free and Atkins induction friendly.
Ready for the magic?
Easy Crispy Pizza Crust
1 cup packed mozzarella, shredded
1 Tbsp parsley, dried
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2. Process chicken and cheese together. Mixture will resemble a meal/thick, dense crumb consistency.
3. Press chicken/cheese mixture on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
4. Top with parsley, basil, onion and garlic powder.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Let cool for five minutes.
7. Top with sauce, cheese, and then toppings.
8. Bake for 6-8 minutes more, or until toppings are melted.
9. Let cool for five minutes.
10. Slice and serve.
Makes an entire 12-14″ pizza.
Nutritional information per 1/8 of pizza crust only: Calories: 96.9, Carbohydrates: .5 g , Fiber: 0 g, Net Carbohydrates: .5 g , Protein: 11.9 g, Fat: 5g.