I’ve been working as fast as I can to get the recipes reorganized in an easy-to-use format for you. There are almost 300 recipes, so this is going to take me a little bit of time (insert drama fainting swoon here). So, in the meantime, while I’m working as fast as I can, fixing broken links and updating is.
In the interim, to find a recipe:
1. Use Site Search” tab in the top right tab corner and type in the name of the recipe you are seeking.
2. In the word cloud at the bottom left of the main page, click the category that the recipe can be found in and scroll.
While this is a bigger pain in the behind than my normal page with links (which I somehow managed to delete in the move from blogger to WordPress and I am working diligently to restore in an easier to use format), I’m making the inconvenience up to you in several ways:
- More food porn. Now you can locate more recipes through clicking images. See something you love? Click it to pick it (I just made that up myself).
- A Print button. One that works. One that works deliciously.
- Pinterest buttons! I know how many of us are addicted.
- Easier contact form. In the past you had to email me. Now you can click the little floating toggle to the left and drop me your thoughts. Bling!
OK. I have to get back to it. I’d rather tell you about sitting here in my pajamas and sniffing my bacon mascot (that toxic plastic smell rocks), but I know you want to see the magic happen.
Make sure you keep writing to tell me what you want to see on the site, what you like and what you’re not loving. I am seriously having an absolute blast in the move, even though parts of it have been really amazingly annoying. Still, annoyance makes the heart grow fonder.
Favor: Feedburner readers from my old site: Are you getting the updates? I worked for two days (literally) to make this happen. it hasn’t, I appreciate a heads up. I don’t want to purge thousands of readers.