The Richest Low Carb, Non-GMO Coconut Milk available on the market today!
Because of this it is called ‘coconut cream,’ but it can be used as an alternative to milk or cream in any recipe.
This brand new formula has 22 grams of fat and less than 1g net carbs per serving.
In addition to eating and drinking, this Coconut Cream can be used as a moisturizer for your skin! Rich nutrients from the coconut oil repair damaged and dry skin with this all natural, non-toxic formula.
To find out more information visit:
CHOCOLATE COCONUT CREAM PUDDING RECIPE with LC Foods’ Revolutionary Coconut Cream!
-1 can (13.5 oz) LC Coconut Cream
-1⁄4 cup LC Chocolate Sauce
-1⁄4 cup LC Coconut Flakes
1. In a medium bowl combine entire can of LC Coconut Cream and LC Chocolate Sauce (dry mix).
2. Blend together with an electric hand mixer. Add coconut flakes and fold together with a spoon.
3. Place in 2-4 serving bowls.
4. Prepare LC Chocolate sauce per package directions and drizzle some over prepared pudding
5. Top with a sprinkle of LC Coconut Flakes.
For more recipes using LC Coconut Cream visit: https://www.holdthecarbs.com/community/category/recipes/
Kammie @ Sensual Appeal says
I’m a huge fan of coconut cream so I’m loving this recipe!
Is there any concern with the packaging?
Nikki L. says
Hi! Love all the info on your blog! Is this coconut cream the same thing as coconut butter? Thanks!