Big news! Perfect Keto has launched Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nuts, Keto Chocolate Almonds, and Keto Trail Mix.
Think decadent dark chocolate and dry-roasted nuts, with no artificial sweeteners. Just a portable and convenient keto snack option. They are snacking game-changers:
Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nuts: High in fat and low in carbs, buttery macadamia nuts are the ultimate keto snack. And when covered in perfectly-sweetened chocolate, they hit a whole new level of deliciousness.
Keto Chocolate Almonds: Love almonds? This antioxidant-rich treat will fit into your daily macros perfectly with 14g of fat and only 3g of net carbs per serving.
Keto Trail Mix: Made with pumpkin seeds covered in MCT-infused chocolate, almonds, macadamias, and coconut flakes, this one-of-a-kind snack mix is an adventure for your tastebuds.
What makes these snacks different?
They are truly healthy. Many snacks on the market that claim to be sugar-free or keto-friendly still contain artificial sweeteners that spike and then crash your blood sugar, making you feel tired and sluggish after eating them.
But not these.
Perfect Keto always creates products with the highest quality ingredients with your health in mind, and these Keto Chocolate Snacks are no exception. Here’s what’s inside:
- Keto Chocolate: Perfect Keto’s signature chocolate formulation made with organic cacao nibs infused with MCT oil.
- MCT Oil: A fast-acting fat source that boosts energy levels and brain function. Made from 100% pure coconut oil.
- Nuts: High-fat, low carb roasted macadamia nuts, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. No oils are used in the roasting process and they’re good for heart health.
- Yacon: When combined with monk fruit, this syrup extracted from the root of the yacon plant creates the perfect balance of sweetness, but won’t cause a big spike in your blood sugar or kick you out of ketosis.
As soon as you try these, you’re going to want to keep a bag on hand at all times. Here are a few ways you can enjoy them:
- Stash them in your bag for a convenient portable snack before or after the gym.
- Sprinkle them on keto ice cream or your favorite low-carb dessert.
- Take them with you to parties or the office where you might find yourself tempted by unhealthy desserts.
- Bake them into your keto brownies for an extra delicious crunch.
Drooling just thinking about them? This is your chance to be among the first to try them.
Use my discount link: Keto Chocolate Snacks to save and order now, I hope these are amazing for your keto snacking adventures!